1. So, apparently it's National Coming Out Day. A couple people on my flist know I've been having a bit of a sexuality crisis for the last few months, but for the most part it's been such a low key thing that I hesitate to even mention it. I've always been of the opinion that personality is the most important thing when it comes to choosing a partner, but since I've pretty much always been attracted to men, it's a principle I've applied more to other people than myself. I've come to the conclusion that I still tend to be more attracted to men than women in general, but there are too many women that I'm equally attracted to to keep calling myself really
straight. So I'm...flexible? Open minded? Opportunistic? I'm still figuring that part out.
2. I have such a crush on Chef Andy Bates. He has gorgeous eyes and his pie recipes are delicious.
3. Yesterday was National Cake Decorating Day and
the day I finished my certification class for cake decorating. Awesome unintentional timing is awesome. :)
4. I accidentally wrote a tiny piece of gen RPF for Seamus Dever and Jon Huertas that is 110% Jen's fault
. Because these things are always
Jen's fault. (It's why we love her. ♥)( Boys being boys. )
5. Speaking of Jen, Jon, and Seamus, she pointed me toward some pics I have to share.( Oh, boys, who puts together your outfits? )
I choose to believe that these are set in my French Girls verse. They're obviously from a day when Javier woke up, rolled out of Kevin's bed, and got dressed in the dark so as not to disturb Kevin. They are boys in love. Sometimes wearing your boyfriend's clothes just happens and it's just Javier's bad luck that his boyfriend has horrible fashion sense. *chinhands*
6. I'm not getting all my notifications from LJ about various things in addition to being laid up for most of the day with a heinous migraine, so I'm slower than usual about answering comments. Sorry! I'll try to get everything answered before I turn in for the night.
7. I'm certain I had another thing to talk about, but now I've forgotten it. :(