1. I'm haven't disappeared again, I'm just trying to figure out a way to be less of a zombie. I was in the store the other day looking at spices and it wasn't until someone stopped and asked if I was okay that I realized I was crying. For no fucking reason. I was just that tired. I picked up some valerian root pills and am trying a couple of the other things you guys suggested. No huge improvements yet, but I managed a whole four hours last night, which is probably the longest I've slept in one go in about a month now. Cross fingers and pray that things keep getting better.
2. I have complicated personal feelings about blowjobs that are probably way too tmi to post all over my LJ.
3. I've recently discovered that I kind of ship Puck/Kurt from Glee like whoa if it's well written and I'm incredibly saddened that the shipping name of choice for them is apparently something other than Purt. Because the word Purt makes me giggle.
4. I started taking a cake decorating certification class a couple weeks ago. Apparently I should do all my writing in frosting, because my handwriting looks SO much better when I do it that way.
5. I am full of opinions about Iron Chef and The Next Iron Chef and might have to do an entire post about it, because I would love
to see Chuck Hughes as the next Iron Chef, but the show--and the cooking world in general--is in desperate need of more estrogen.
6. I've been so focused on JGL's dimples and sometimes super tight pants that I somehow neglected to really appreciate his arms. This was wrong of me and I apologize.
7. In other news, THardy continues to make all my dreams come true.