1. Saw my ex today for the first time since we broke up about a year and a half ago. It was...uncomfortable. I was working a bake sale for the choir when he walked by. We chatted for a couple of minutes, during which time I think I behaved very well by not throwing a tray of brownies at his head. Long story short, he dumped me because I wouldn't sleep with him, which he said he was okay with when we first started dating. He's a big part of the reason I'm not overwhelmingly interested in getting involved with someone anytime soon. So. Yeah. I love my fellow choir members though. I ended up telling the other two girls I was working with about what happened between us and one of them said, "Yeah, I kind of got that sleaze vibe from him. Does he know that it oozes out of his pores?"
2. I started writing a comment fic and it's turning into a monster.
3. Someone left an anon review on my gen Criminal Minds/Sherlock crossover fic referring to Sherlock and Spencer as Sherpence. I couldn't help but share with topetine
- That sounds like alien currency "How much is that? Oh 20 sherpence?"luredin
(who was talking to kachera
) - kachera ---> Spenclockcoffeebuddha
- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That sounds like an expensive clock brand.luredin
- You can buy your Spenclock watch with your sherpence currency.
I freaking adore
4. Shipping meme stolen from megan_moonlight Name a fandom that I am familiar with and I will tell you:
My het OTP:
My slash OTP:
My femslash OTP:
My endgame OTP:
My original OTP:
My crack OTP:
My guilty pleasure OTP:
& for added fun, my One True Threesome: